Field Day Review 11 (2015). A journal of Irish studies and international cultural studies. Field Day sets the standard in Irish academic publishing.
- Denis Donoghue Easter 1916
- Lucy Cotter The Linguistic Self: An interview with Katarina Zdjelar
- Eli Evans The Alchemists: On the Rise of Podemos
- Michael Quigley Up the Republic! Really?
- Patrick Joyce ‘Time thickens, takes on flesh’ —The Other West
- Christopher Morash Bewildered Remembrance: W. B. Yeats’s The Dreaming of the Bones and 1916
- Seamus Deane Republics That Were and Might Be
- Kevin Honan The Pleasure in Drawing, by Jean-Luc Nancy