We all need vitamins all year round. But with the advent of spring, when the number of seasonal fruits and vegetables is reduced, and affects the winter lack of sunlight, the body replenishment “vitamin” stocks is essential. You can even buy medication for serious illnesses, such as https://farma-shop.best/hiv-aids-medication/. So finding quality vitamins is not that difficult.
First of all, everyone needs to choose a complex of vitamins and minerals individually. It depends on many factors:
- type of activity;
- level of physical activity;
- nutritional balance;
- presence or absence of concomitant diseases and allergies.
Vitamins and sports
It is difficult to overestimate the importance of vitamins in the diet of people leading an active lifestyle and athletes. After all, getting the necessary elements into the body can not only improve mood and well-being, but also has a positive effect on physical form and stimulates mental activity. The body, which is exposed to serious physical strain every day, just needs the best multivitamins.
- Favorite vitamin for athletes is vitamin C. Without it, there will be no effective formation of muscle tissue.
- Vitamin E – a well-known antioxidant. Adequate intake of this vitamin increases muscle endurance.
- Vitamin A will help give your body an athletic shape and keep your skin supple.
- Calcium and phosphorus combined with vitamin D will help full bone and cartilage function.
- B vitamins generate the body’s metabolic processes, promote proper protein metabolism and energy production.
Signs of vitamin deficiencies
- Vitamin C. Susceptibility to colds and viral diseases, bleeding gums, slow growth of hair and brittle nails, sensitivity to injuries, increased capillary fragility, tendency to form bruises.
- B vitamins. Sleepiness during the day, fatigue, depression, dry skin, hair loss, cracked corners of the mouth, skin rashes. A good vitamin complex will help you.
- Vitamin D. Its shortage is especially important in winter, because it is synthesized in the body under the influence of sunlight. This vitamin helps the absorption of calcium, so it must necessarily be present in vitamin complexes that contain calcium.
- Lack of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E provokes increased dryness of the skin, cracked elbows and hair loss.
What interferes with absorption
What can interfere with the absorption of vitamins, because they are so necessary to the body? As it turns out, there are incompatible vitamins and minerals that work together to neutralize each other.
- Vitamins A and D, when taken together, can neutralize each other;
- Vitamin B2 is not compatible with vitamin C and oxidizes vitamin B1;
- Calcium decreases the absorption of zinc, and phosphorus decreases the absorption of magnesium;
- Vitamin E should be taken separately from iron;
- Vitamin B5 and copper are poorly absorbed together;
- Folic acid does not combine with zinc.
You can buy vitamins at https://farma-shop.best/vitamins-minerals/.
Rules for taking vitamins
- Vitamins and minerals should be stored in a cool dry place.
- You can drink vitamins with plain water or orange juice. Do not drink hot liquids, coffee, or tea. Hot liquids will destroy the beneficial microorganisms in probiotics, and tea and coffee will not allow the minerals to be absorbed.
- Always inquire about compatibility with medications you are taking.
- Never exceed the indicated doses without a doctor’s recommendation.
- Take your vitamins at the specified times and do not ignore recommendations before or after meals. This is important because it can affect their absorption.